2.0
Interest Rate

I have been working with Naca for 2 YEARS. I have been preapproved by other lenders in as little as 24 hours, and after 2 years, NACA is still dragging on.

Never answering the office phone in LA, customer service requests an appt for me, 2 weeks go by, and no response!! I called back to request AGAIN to schedule an appt, NO RESPONSE!!! All the documents are in my file, I have excellent credit, assets, income, and job history.

It is impossible to use NACA; I feel hurt and misled by the deception used to lure in community members, just to waste YEARS and YEARS and YEARS of their time--even for EXTREMELY WELL QUALIFIED BUYERS!!! File 1540118.

I liked: Interest rate buy down.

I didn't like: Extreme delays in getting approved, Extreme difficulty scheduling appointments, Did not return calls or emails.

Comments

2 years? I don't understand why it would take 2 years?

Thats crazy. I'm mad as *** I gave them a year.

People did you not see who you are dealing with BANK OF AMERICA...Look at the stats, they are still settling illegal foreclosures!

UPDATE!!! I received an email indicating that they had scheduled an appointment for me in BALTIMORE when I live in LOS ANGELES.

Then I immediately received an email stating "please disregard the previous email." So...still no appointment. I responded asking for an appointment in Los Angeles--and NO RESPONSE!!!!!!!