2.0
Interest Rate

I have been working with Naca for 2 YEARS. I have been preapproved by other lenders in as little as 24 hours, and after 2 years, NACA is still dragging on.

Never answering the office phone in LA, customer service requests an appt for me, 2 weeks go by, and no response!! I called back to request AGAIN to schedule an appt, NO RESPONSE!!! All the documents are in my file, I have excellent credit, assets, income, and job history.

It is impossible to use NACA; I feel hurt and misled by the deception used to lure in community members, just to waste YEARS and YEARS and YEARS of their time--even for EXTREMELY WELL QUALIFIED BUYERS!!! File 1540118.

I liked: Interest rate buy down.

I didn't like: Extreme delays in getting approved, Extreme difficulty scheduling appointments, Did not return calls or emails.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Oct 04.

Comments

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

This file was in fact unable to be approved because the member refused to allow her credit file to be pulled and also refused to provide required documents, contrary to the statements above. Unfortunately, the demand for the NACA program is so high that in a situation such as this, when the member refuses to cooperate with the requirements of the program, the local office has the option to not schedule an appointment so the time can be made available to a member who has fully complied with their counselor's instructions. If this member will please provide everything requested to move her file forward, we will be happy to schedule an appointment for her and help her continue her journey to home ownership.

2 years? I don't understand why it would take 2 years?

Thats crazy. I'm mad as *** I gave them a year.

People did you not see who you are dealing with BANK OF AMERICA...Look at the stats, they are still settling illegal foreclosures!

UPDATE!!! I received an email indicating that they had scheduled an appointment for me in BALTIMORE when I live in LOS ANGELES.

Then I immediately received an email stating "please disregard the previous email." So...still no appointment. I responded asking for an appointment in Los Angeles--and NO RESPONSE!!!!!!!