Interest Rate

NACA made so many mistakes and dropped the ball on more than one occasion. This caused our closing to be delayed not once, not twice, but three times!

I called Dwayne and Eric, I emailed Dwayne and Eric, member services sent Dwayne and Eric instant messages asking them to call me yet Dwayne not Eric ever called me.

Countless calls ignored! I will NEVER let any of my future clients get their funding through NACA.

Comments

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

Closing delays typically originate at the bank, stemming from one or more of several reasons, such as requests for additional or previously undisclosed information, an overwhelming number of applciations during the peak of the busy summer selling season, appriasals that come in at less than the selling price and others. As a matter of security, NACA employees will not discuss a member file with anyone other than the members themselves.

Requests for updated information about our members' files must come from the actual members (buyers). Please remember that by using the NACA program, your clients will save tens of thousands of dollars over the life of the loan compated to any other program. With no down payment, no closing costs, no PMI and a below market interest rate they can buy all the way down to virtually to zero.

Deliberately steering your clients away from NACA is in fact a disservice to them as they will inevitably wil be able to afford considerably less home while paying as much or more using a different mortgage product. Tim Trumble Online Operations, NACA

to NACA_Online #1566261

I will steer my clients away from NACA because not letting the Real Estate agent be apart of the process is a huge problem! So much unneeded stress and delays!

to NACA_Online #1566262

We were suppose to close August 30 and did not close until Sept 21.

to NACA_Online #1566265

I will most certainly steer my clients from NACA The ball was dropped by NACA! Dwayne and Eric would always tell The member services rep that they would return my call and they never did.

Same stuff here