1.3

I signed up months ago to attend the mandatory workshop before you can begin the process with them. I had to register on the website, I even took a screen shot of when I reached out to them a week before to confirm everything.

They told me everything was a go and all I needed to do was bring a notebook and pen. Even I had surgery 3 days before the scheduled date and I still woke up and drove almost 2 hours to this event with a scheduled babysitter for my kids. I got there and so many people were already standing outside furious because they sure overbooked and was turning down nearly 50 plus people. They were lying and saying it was a first come basis but you can check the website and my screen shot of conversations with them and that was never stated.

A reservation is a reservation not first come first serve. Then instead of reserve us for another date and time with a guarantee that we will get in they gave us a flyer for the next date which is already overbooked with reservations so no one else can reserve a spot. This is already a very bad look for a company to have before you even get your foot into the door. No one apologized or anything.

Very unprofessional and rude. I will just continue to build my credit and buy a home the right way in the next few months.

Based on the reviews I saw I was still willing to give them a chance but now. HA!

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Seminar.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Fraud lies unprofessionalism, Awful people, Dont keep their word as a company.

Comments

NACA_Online
NACA Verified Representative

Please contact me with your name and the date and time of the workshop you refer to. Please also send me the screenshot you mentioned and I will bring it to the attention of the regional manager.

Tim Trumble