1.1K views
1.4

After confirming the workshop yesterday (they called me). I showed up 15 minutes before the workshop was to start and was told by a lady standing outside it was canceled, "the church won't let us in," she said.

I won't be trying this again, I believe in first impressions and the unprofessional-ism and disregard for our time has me completely disgusted with NACA right off the bat. They had my number and email, like the other dozen or more people that showed upso I don't understand why this lady was just standing there with no appologies.

I can't imagine having my own workshop and not confirming the location way ahead of time. It was my first try at a government funded option and I feel pretty bad about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Seminar.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unprepared associates, Communication.

Comments

NACA_Online
#1193132
NACA Verified Representative

We are currently investigating your claims and will be consulting with the local office as soon as it opens this morning about what happened. Please contact me at the email address below with more details.

Each office in fact confirms the location for our workshops the day of before the event, so our staff would have been caught off guard as much as everyone else. Additionally, you will most likely be receiving a message from the local office today regarding the last minute cancellation and offering options to reschedule.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Tim Trumble