76 Southwoods Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30354
2.4
Interest Rate

Celia at Dallas office is extremely rude. She is holding up the process with her unwillingness to help the clients.

Cuts you off when you are talking, doesn't have any answers for any of your questions, all she does is literally forwards you to voicemails. She gets loud, cuts you off, and hangs up while you're still talking. And literally all I was trying to do was get a hold of my counselor for a 3 min conversation. Because of her I won't be recommending this organization to ANYONE.

I reached out to the district manager about this too.

If someone doesn't do anything it's clearly because you don't care. First time i've ever written a negative review about a company, she is that unprofessional.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Awful people, Lack of communication with staff and members, No call backs.

Comments

Tblade29

NACA had me arrested because I am exposing their blatant regard to State and Federal Laws. Search NACA on facebook and you will see my videos. Feel free to reach out to me if you need the proper authorities to report them to.

Its the company culture they make more $$$ if you get in a house with bad credit. Sounds like they could not make $$$ off of you so they are indirectly kicking you to the curb.