1.1
Interest Rate

I worked with NACA for almost 1 year gathering documents uploading them every month and since you can only talk to your counselor 1 maybe 2 a month it’s slow as the slowest thing you could think of! I was getting close to (3 months away) from when I would need to move and I talked to a coworker who had gotten approved by NACA and was set to close, and they delayed and delayed and delayed so almost 3 months (mind you he had to move his family twice because they moved into a hotel when they thought the closing was a week out then they had to move to another apartment then they ended up going with conventional financing and got closed in 21 days.

I talked to my sister in the homebuilding business who confirmed with their mortgage coordinator it takes on Average 1 yr to close with NACA. There are much better alternatives out there!! Please don’t waste time with this terrible organization.

I ended up calling a mortgage company and got approved found a house and closed in 30 days! Seriously Don’t Waste Your Precious Time!

Comments

I know you are telling the truth. I had a little dealings with NACA and the process is a joke.

I don't exactly know what their scam is about but it's one. The scammed and used the Church to get the program and the only ones winning in the program is the ones who are doing the scamming.

I ditto.... DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME