2.0
Interest Rate

My husband and I have been working with Naca for a year and a half. We have had 3 counselors before we got approved even though we supplied all the documentation they asked for.

The first two were either fired or quit. so that was very frustrating. We finally got approved in July 2018 and our current loan counselor (4th person to assist us) is basically MIA when we try to contact her. She doesn't return phone calls or emails.

I have to call 4-5 times and still may not get a response. I have sent all documents and still no help. Her manager is no better. I have contacted her by email and phone and she doesn't call back or respond either.

I am pretty sure at this point that we have wasted our time. This company does not do what it says it will do.

I have the membership fees, credit report fees and have not gotten any support from them.

It really seemed promising when i started the process but I have now pretty much given up hope with them. Don' t waste your time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Home Loan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Thanks so much all of these comments are helping me out. I heard about this company on the radio and decided to attend a workshop... Your comments have been a blessing.

Tblade29

NACA had me arrested because I am exposing their blatant regard to State and Federal Laws. Search NACA on facebook and you will see my videos. Feel free to reach out to me if you need the proper authorities to report them to.