I relocated from the Midwest to attend graduate school in Cambridge and decided to stay and finish my military career in MA. After googling home purchase options in the Boston area, I chanced upon NACA and attended one of their info sessions. NACA claimed to offer better terms than what the VA could, so I bit.

After learning about the Boston area for about a year or so, my wife and I decided to proceed with NACA with plans to buy down points to make our mortgage as affordable as possible. We got an appointment approximately one month out, but they changed it without telling us in writing from 24 July 18 to 25 July 18. To be fair, they did leave a heavily accented VM to confirm two business days before the appointment, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it. I called to confirm the appointment, but the office was not open despite the published office hours. When I finally reached them en route to my appointment, I was told I made a mistake and they couldn't fit me in.

As a Soldier, medical professional, and veteran, I make it a habit of writing down pertinent details of important events, times and dates from years of pre-mission briefs on deployment and during routine hospital rounds. I didn't make a mistake. That's why I took leave on 24 Jul to make my appointment. Wasted 1.5 hours in Boston traffic and 8 hours of hard earned leave for nothing.

To all would be dupes, stay away from NACA. Go with FHA or VA if you can, avoid these incompetents like the plague

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Tblade29

NACA had me arrested because I am exposing their blatant regard to State and Federal Laws. Search NACA on facebook and you will see my videos. Feel free to reach out to me if you need the proper authorities to report them to.