Today was suppose to be my first appointment. I had to request off work as I was told my first appointment would take several hours.

I drove over an hour only to see a sign posted on the door stating they were closed from the 10th-16th.

No email or phone call to notify me my appointment was cancelled despite me calling last week to confirm my appointment. If this is what I have to look forward to, then I don't see this being a good fit.

Comments

ValidAngelfish

Do not waste your time, trust me I did the runaround with them for over a year. The more time you waste the worse the housing market is going to be and rates will rise.

As much as I hate PMI I am living in my home and could've been way sooner had I not wasted my time with them.

I wrote a review i would suggest you read it. I detailed step by step my experience.

Expect appointments to get cancelled with no phone call/email. They don't care!

Your time isn't important nor does it matter you had just confirmed your appt. 11 months in and it has happened 3 times. The last one that was cancelled with no notification--- I called my local NACA office requesting to speak to a supervisor, after calling their useless member services department. If you have a year or more to waste, Naca is perfect for you.

If you're expecting a smooth professional process/speedy process..

RUN RUN RUN.. I promise you you will be on every piss'd off consumer website adding in your own *** process.

These businesses need to show their clients the same consideration that they want.