1.6

I am a Real Estate agent and have been trying to get registered and volunteer to help with this program.I have spent days calling to get an application.

I have been told many (at least 20 times) to send an email. I have sent several emails and it has been more than a week and still no response. I have clients I wanted to refer them over but with this poor response time I am very fearful it will be the same for them once they join. It's sounds like a great program if it is your only other option, hopefully you will have a lot of patience.

I will be looking elsewhere to refer my clients.Too bad.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Naca. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Naca to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Naca naca application for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

NACA- why sow much demanding wen actually do make some profit ,they could do more by expedite those who really want to buy a home and have stable jobs with reasonable credit and capable of monthly payments.

Try calling there real estate department direct. 425-519-6222

krisfnbs

Well, unfortunately your clients are going to miss out on the best mortgage product in the industry by FAR. Sucks to be them.