I first went to a NACA seminar for first time home buyers last year April 2011 and we got the run around from NACA. We waited, waited, and waited some more to finally get a Coordinator assigned to our case. Then when we got the NACA Coordinator assigned she was rude, abrasive and VERY SLOW. She gave me a task list of all of the documents they needed to process my case.

When I provided my VERY SLOW NACA Coordinator the documents within less than one week she then took 4 months to ever reply to me. She never returned my phone calls and she deleted my e-mails and I know she deleted my e-mails because I made sure I got a receipt from recipient and sure enough she never read my e-mails so I escalated my matter to upper management and I got a new Coordinator he was pleasant somewhat worked faster however he told me that the task list that was all WRONG and now I got stuck with a new task list and I had to wait another 6 darn months to get assistance from NACA.

Lastly, one year later I went to the Ontario Convention Center where I had to wait 3 hours to get an underwriter to approve my case for first time home owner. They approved us we were happy however more problems began. The realtor that was assigned to us by NACA was darn SLOW too and she tried to get me to pull away from NACA and use her loan officer, then she quit. So I was stuck waiting for NACA to give me a new realtor and he quit too. All of our 8 offers were rejected. None of the sellers cared for NACA and didn't' want anything to do with NACA since they close escrow 45-65days. With other programs they close escrow within 30 days.

So save your time and energy. NACA sucks, it doesn't work. It's all bull-caca!

Sincerely

Margaret Smith

Review about: Naca Seminar.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

Why would you blow a fuse a NACA ? NACA is only the third party advocates in the situation. We assist by acting as a liaison between you and the servicer. If your documents are incomplete the servicer will ask for additional documentation. Your post stated that you do not know who has your loan . Who ever you pay is the servicer . The servicer collects the payments however you also have an investor . The investor is actually the OWNER of the loan . If you need assistance and would like to attend the event we will be there until Monday . All of our services are free . When you are delinquent on your mortgage the pre- foreclosure process will take place. You have time to remedy the issue before the actual auction date . If you would like for me to take a look at your information before you attend the event please send me an email with your NACA id # to lmassey@naca.com

Latay Massey

Online Operations NACA

I have been trying to get a modification for 2 years.Yes the runaround for 2 years.

Same ***. we need this or you didnt send that or oh we have reassigned your case manager. Each time they do that you have to start over because they tell you your stuff is EXPIRED!! let me tell you I want to go to NACA but I might blow a fuse.

I am in preforeclosure. I had jobs while applying for my loan. Lost my job and now I am unemployed. i guess thats it for me.

I tried very hard and went to neighborhood services and had counselors help me with my mod packet. I recently called them for my documents and they told me I needed to fill out an application. I told them I was a client and wanted my documents as proof I mailed what was required. Have not heard from her.

I might hire an attorney but do not know the name of the bank responsible for my loan.

How do I find out if its one of the corrupt?Thank you and God Bless :upset

Since they know that there is no better deal that their, they really do NOT care.It sucks dealing with them.

They treat you like you are nothing.Horrible.

Naca so far has been godsend for me.I was in a predatory loan with Wells Fargo after a divorce.

As a result, forced to modify. Wells Fargo let me make 15 applications to them over a 3 year period. For half that time I had paid a lawyer to get this "loan Modification" done. Wells Fargo always had an excuse as to why they must "start over" They never finished the modification.

Meanwhile, I filed for bankruptcy to stop a forclosure that they kept trying to slip in while I was waiting for them to finish this "loan mod" they suggested I apply for. They are criminals basically in a bank's title.

I attended a PA Naca convention and in 1 day we got everything / paperwork all to the bank. I got to the last table with Wells Fargo Rep.

and they just needed 1 more thing, the Tax Escrow. It is ultimately now in the hands of the WF bank, but NACA has guidlines and timelines for the banks to follow or they will get in trouble, we hope a lot of presure is on them. I am now waiting for WFargo again, but with more presure on them. NACA is a non profit org.

They advocate for the home buyer. There are a lot of loan mods that are in desperate need to be done without the predatory aspect of the banks. They got a lot of loans done the day of my seminar. I hope my investor will let mine go through.

If not, I will be suing them. I felt so relieved to meet with NACA. They have helped so much in getting it moving, more in one day than my rip off...

NACA doesn't charge , and they get you great loans that are not stabbing the consumer in the back. I highly recommend them. I had great people helping me as well. The banks are the problem, Not Naca!!

all the best to those trying to modify. Go through NACA at a seminar and be very patient, because the banks have us jumping through hoops of fire and annoyance while they try to steal the cosumer's homes. Banks have been the problem in this whole financial crash, then they got bailed out:p!!!

NACA is a little light and help.Don't dis the non profit org:)

to way too patient ready to sue t Bakersfield, California, United States #619526

hello,did you get the loan.

We started in May and for some reason our counselor keeps asking for the same docs. We upload oursleves and see that the docs are updated, but she keeps asking for the same info. Counter-productive and perfect example of worthless effort.

I had a different experience.I applies at a seminar in San Diego, June 2011.

I was already in pre-foreclosure. I provided them with all the docs they needed, through the mail. Assistance was mostly online. It did take a while but I was patience,, finally on Oct 28 I received a call congratudulating me.

My modification was approved, my payment went from 1885 to 973!

I was able to keep my house and believe me, I am thankful every day!I tell everyone who asks about naca!

I had a different experience.I applies at a seminar in San Diego, June 2011.

My modification was approved, my payment went from 1885 to 973!

Agree - going through the same thing!