Interest Rate

I also have been trying to get in touch with Ed in the Las Vegas office and he still has yet to answer my emails and Briana hasn't responded to my emails or text, which she said she does text back quickly. Thought I was going to get a good deal. Naca is be dragging my partner and I along for a year now so it's time to pick up and move on as most people have after being on the line for so long. There are plenty of other programs out there who will work with us. I feel used and let down by this company I've referred people to this company, I spoke highly of how we are going through this amazing program only to get let down. I will be informing the Las Vegas office to stop running my credit for their pleasure and dragging me through ***. We moved out of our apartment in May and moved in with our parents to save a little more since there was no point in signing another lease if we had bigger plans. It's now September!!! Majority of our stuff is in storage including all our winter stuff which I have no idea where it's at and it's almost winter. Thanks naca for letting us down.

Sincerely,

A let down customer

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Naca. The most disappointing about naca customer care at Naca was communication, misled about qualifications and approval and lack of communication Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Naca.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Naca to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

NACA_Online
#1209689
Naca Verified Representative

We would like to look into your claims. Please email me at the address below with more details so we can investigate.

Tim Trumble

Online Operations, NACA

ttrumble@naca.com

to NACA_Online Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1210783

Instead of looking into claims, clean up your offices.This is not the only case of this happening.

This literally mirrors my situation with NACA.

All you do is "look" into things.Let's try "fixing" things.

to Anonymous #1215691

Tim Trumble has a tough job.He has to put out the fires online because NACA is THE poorest run organization in the US.

50,000 MAY have purchased through their program BUT at what cost to their sanity!

I would bet 500,000+ have been jerked around and yet they keep running things essentially same old way.They need a customer first attitude which is foreign to them.