Milwaukee office...receptionist Ruth very un professional....Al thompson very unprofessional also!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Naca. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Naca.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Naca to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1204048

I had a horrible experience with that office as well.It was always something as to why my case wasn't progressing.

The original case worker quit or was fired, then I was given another worker who only asked for more paperwork time after time, and some of the requested documents were ones I already handed in.

my case never moved anywhere, then they never return calls, or for some reason couldn't work on my case because their was an emergency with another client.I sat on their so called hot list and finally I gave up.

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

We are curious what caused your to refer to them as unprofessional and would like to look into your concerns. Please email me at the address below with more details including your name and NACA ID number so we can review your file and seek a solution.

Tim Trumble