I paid naca 3k for pre legitation services, they assured they would most likely resolve my problem with my loan servicer with in a couple months. As soon they got my money, there customer service disappeared, I practically had to harass them to get any information, but there really wasn’t any information cause they really weren’t doing anything.

Then they called me to let me know there was nothing further they could do with pre-lit. So they said I have to pay an additional 7k to get the attorney involved but that I could pay at least half before they would do any legal action, so like an idiot I paid and additional 600.00 dollars but then I started reading the articles on the web about naca Costa Mesa. Then I realized I am also being scammed. All while interest rates rise.

Feel so frustrated!! Don’t know what to do and now i am out 3600.00 and still have the same problem with my fraudulent mortgage servicer.

Comments

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

This review is clearly about an organization other than the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America. NACA never has and never will charge for any of its services in its Home Save Program.

This review is more likely about an organization using the same acronym, such as the National Association of Consumer Advocates.

If for some reason you have paid anyone anything to access the services of the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America, contact us immediately at 425-602-6222 to report this unauthorized and illegal activity to us. Tim Trumble Online Operations, NACA

to NACA_Online #1543623

Yes it was Naca, of Costa Mesa. Carlo Longo was the person who was “assigned “to provide assistance through this whole process.

He went on leave all of sudden and i have not heard any coordinator since.

I have a copy of check too. There clearly not here to assist me, at least not in my case.

NACA_Online
to AwesomeWombat #1543650
Naca Verified Representative

Our organization has no offices in Costa Mesa, nor has anyone named Carlo Longo ever worked for our organization. Based on a web search, you have most likely been dealing with the "Non-profit Alliance of Consumer Advocates", a completely unrelated organization with headquarters in Costa Mesa, CA.

We suggest you contact the California Attorney General's Office as it is a violation of federal law to charge anyone an up-front fee for mortgage modification services. Tim Trumble Online Operations, NACA