Interest Rate

Been dealing with NACA for about 20 months, Had everything in order including money to buy a home, was told I no longer make enough money to qualify because of Obama.I asked counselor about the program to buy a 4 plex so I would be able to live in one and rent the other and he told me I still would not qualify because of my low income.

He would not even set a new appointment to talk to me.I told him I was going to go to meeting and ask why he wouldn't set a new appointment, he told me he would remove me from the program and I would never be able to work with NACA and slammed down the phone on me.

I want to buy and my credit is super good and I have a little money saved, I am going to go to a meeting and see what he is talking about.

It has been a waste of time so for and that man should be spanked!!!

Review about: Naca Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Counselor.

Forest Hills, New York, United States #929688

What does Pres. Obama have to do with your financial problems? ***.

Naca Verified Representative

This complaint obviously lacks sufficient details to provide a direct response. However, the statement "I told him I was going to go to meeting and ask why he wouldn't set a new appointment" sounds as if it was the writer who made the threat rather than the NACA staff person.

If you in fact have a legitimate concern, please post it to the NACA Forum at http://forums.naca.com so we can contact you for more details.

Tim Trumble