I went to the workshop on February 9th and met with David on March 11 to start the process. I only met him once face to face everything else was email.

He provided me with the amount I should be approved for the first day. I constantly emailed him and contacted him numerous times to make sure everything was submitted. When I emailed asking him to provide me with a update in April all I got was a congratulations come in to complete purchase workshop. I was so excited and ready to start the next process which was looking for a house.

I reviewed all the documents and I notice that I was approved for a much lesser amount almost half of what he told me in the beginning. I was so shocked to see this amount and just knew it was a mistake because David didn’t notify me. I called David at the office the next day. He came up with some story and did a horrible job explaining what happened.

I was so upset and felt let down by NACA AND DAVID. I cried for an hour because I ran around like a chicken getting stuff together and uploaded. I called member service and told them to please stop the entire process and take me OFF THE PROGRAM. POOR COMMUNICATION!

If the NACA workers knew how to communicate better maybe they would not receive so many bad reviews. I even made a extra car note just to receive false promises.

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Customer Care.

Comments

Tblade29

NACA had me arrested because I am exposing their blatant regard to State and Federal Laws. Search NACA on facebook and you will see my videos. Feel free to reach out to me if you need the proper authorities to report them to.