1.1K views

I purchased my first home through NACA this year in Houston.While it is admittedly a lengthy process, the program is set up in the best interest of the home buyer in that it prepares you for the realities of home ownership.

I am a single mom with one income and would not have been able to purchase through a “traditional” lender because I did not have the funds for a down payment and needed a low interest rate. Through NACA, not only did I learn valuable information about the home buying process that I know will benefit me in the future, I was able to get a low rate of 2.625% which allowed me to stay within my budget and still purchase the home I wanted.

Yes, I did need patience and had to learn a lot about the process, but it was well worth it.I have a beautiful home in a great neighborhood thanks to NACA and would recommend them to any first time homebuyer.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Naca. He best about naca home purchase from Naca was program terms. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Naca.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Naca to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

Do you have a recommended contact/ realtor in Houston?

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

Thank you for your comments.The NACA process can indeed be lengthy, but as your case demostrates, it is well worth the investment of time and effort.

The average member takes around six months to complete the process start to finish.

As a result of your patience and persistence, your children will grow up in a home they can truly call their own that you know you can genuinely afford.We are grateful for having had the opportunity to be of help.

Tim Trumble