I choose a contractor out side if NACa because none of the contractors would take my job.I have been broke ever since I purchased the hone.

I purchased the home on 11/12/15 and I am still in my rental. Where is my justice. In July I will not be able to feed my children A calk to the any rep besides the member department becomes an enternity. Answer the phone or at least return my call.

I appreciate the help but you are still being paid be more courteous and professional because you are supposed to work for me.I should be treated with respect.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of home rental. Naca needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned home rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Naca.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

This home was purchased in the future (it's currently 5/16/2015). That might explain the problem.

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

There are multiple means of reaching out to NACA for help otehr than our Member Services Department if you are having probelms.While your complaint is extremely vague, I can infer that it has something to do with repairs or upgrades to the home.

Your statement about being "broke ever since I purchased the hone (sic)" makes no sense since any rehab funds would have been in an escrow account and should not have been paid our of your own pocket.

Please reach out to HAND management at 210-319-2978 ext.

1345 to discuss your concerns.Once you have done so, please contact me at the email address below.

Tim Trumble