5.0
Interest Rate

All of the complaints against NACA's customer service seem to be from people who aren't actually clients of NACA themselves, like Realtors or people selling a home to a buyer who is using NACA.This same type of complaint can also be found about any of the major banks who are notoruously poor at meeting the contractual dates for commitment & closing on a Real Estate purchase and sale agreement.

It also appears to me that NACA would benefit immensely by an infusion of talented and experienced mortgage professionals to help them get their act together.

I have 17 years of residential lending experience in the purchase market and I love what they stand for.I am applying for the underwriter position in Charlotte, NC and would really love to join their fight for economic justice to all.

Reason of review: Happy for another reason.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more NACA Too good to be true but Turned Out to Be True! Naca "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more This shouldn't happen Nike... Nike "I wore my Nike Air baseball cleats to an alumni game this past weekend. They are years old, but still felt great when I put them on again in preparation..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more Coolhandle - Still Waiting On Refund Coolhandle "It's been well over 30 days since I cancelled my services on what was supposed to be a "No Risk, Money Back Guarantee" on the first 30 days of service...." Read more Reloadit - So should we sue now? come on lawyers jump on we need you Reloadit "Just like this other gentleman i lost 60 bucks with a 1 year old baby it almost ruined everything im trying to do to help with the situation of wife..." Read more