3.2K views
5.0

I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of my loan, because... you know... everybody likes numbers.

I am a NACA ADDICT! This organization has changed the course of my familys life!

-Interest Rate: 0.0625%(Yes that is 1/16th of 1%) 30 years FIXED

-NO PMI, MIP etc.

-I paid NO closing costs

-Credit score at time of closing: 598, seriously.

-No down payment required("Principle Reduction" may be required if you buy the interest rate all the way down such as I did, but this is not the norm) This can get confusing very quickly, so for now just know there is no down payment required initially on loans, only if you decide to buy the interest rate down, and even then depending on how far you buy it down.

Purchase Price: 405k

Loan Amount: 383k

Total Mortgage Payment: $1474

Principle & Interest: $1074

Property Taxes & Insurance: $400

Under $1500 a month for a 6 YEAR old house with 1.33 acres located in Frederick County(little north of the DMV- DC/Maryland/Virginia)

Ill explain this as easy as I can. I paid 25k to the bank upfront to buy the rate from 3.5%~ to about 1.75%. I then put down 22k into a "downpayment" aka "principle reduction" and the bank matched that dollar for dollar in further reducing the rate to the lowest allowed by law through CITI BANK to 0.0625%. This is a fixed interest rate. In addition to the 25k interest I paid up front I will be paying roughly $3000 in interest amortized over 30 years(practically nothing) So total interest paid: 28k on a 383k loan. OH but not so fast... I just received a 6k tax refund solely due to deducting the points paid last year. So make that a total of 22k interest on a 383k loan! YOU CANNOT GET THIS ANYWHERE ELSE! IT IS CRAZY!!! The cost to pay for the interest rate upfront LITERALLY pays for itself in 1.5 years!

The amount of interest and fees I am saving over the course of 30 years is approximately $320,000!!!!! That is CRAZY!

FHA you need a 3.5% down payment, Conventional is what 10-20%? Then you have to worry about PMI and MIP... and another "fees" the banks charge you. Its all a bunch of ludicrous. The banks DONT CARE about you. NACA DOES care about you.

SO your saying to yourself: "WOW!!! There must be a catch......"

Here's the catch: You must be PATIENT, you must be PERSISTENT, and you must be DETERMINED. Naca doesnt just "give out" this mortgage terms. You have to EARN IT. You have to understand how the process works. You have to put in "SWEAT EQUITY". The process is not FAST. If your looking for a 123 quick mortgage this program is NOT for you. YOU have to be the one on top of your file 24/7. YOU have to be the one who wants "next level" home ownership REAL BAD. My process took pretty much the same amount of time an FHA loan would have taken, maybe 1~ month longer.

I typically try and speak at workshops in the Baltimore area at least once every 2-3 months or so. I used to be one of those people sitting in the workshops listening to official home owners talking about the program. Now I get to share my success story with everyone else. Nobody is going to stop you through this program but YOURSELF.

I read all of these negative reviews on here. Practically all of them have everything to do with ones own lack of preparation, lack of knowledge of the program, lack of personal responsibility, complaining the process is too slow, just generally being "privileged". Listen, the process WORKS. It really does. It does not work for everyone, but it can. The process is not perfect by any means. The counselors are EXTREMELY overworked. Some counselors may have 100+ people they are trying to assist! The way I look at it, some of the best things in life just TAKE TIME. You cant RUSH greatness.

Listen, I grew up on section 8 housing my entire life as a kid. For the first 9 years of my adult life I was renting one crummy apartment after another. I learned about the naca process in 2010. It took me YEARS to grow into the person that had enough DISCIPLINE to obtain these phenomenal mortgage terms. I developed an immense amount of patience. I made HUGE SACRIFICES. I just turned 30. Nobody in my family has accomplished anything of this magnitude. Dont ever let anyone tell you what you cant do. YOU have the ability to decide to go after whatever it is you want in life. My mother lives with me. I feel HONORED to be able to put my mother in such a wonderful HOME. I will NEVER have to worry about forclosure EVER. I am not some "special guy" I am not made of money. I am about as common as can be if you were to pass me on the sidewalk. However, I have this immense amount of DETERMINATION, AMBITION, that you cannot buy at walmart.

If you live in the DC/VA/MD area and would like me to assist you through becoming a "next level" home owner, feel free to email me at kris.fraley@gmail.com and I will do everything within my power to help you. Having someone like me on your side through this process is PRICELESS.

good day.

krisfnbs wrote the review because of good quality at Naca and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Naca to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most program terms and loan product. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Naca and naca mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

krisfnbs Written review or shall I say "advertisement book" is shady and obvious!Nothing short of shameless.

Abosolulety no customer would write anything remotely near this. Particularly on pissed off consumer. Look in the comments below!

krisfnbs Goes on to give out their email account to get business.This is total BS!

Krisfnbs sounds more like a paid promoter of the program.No customer would respond this many times with their paid positivity responses.

NACA has value but just pay your bills to keep your score up and get a loan that fits your budget with down payment assistance or gift funds.Always have savings...if you don't you shouldn't be buying a home.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1262595

Thank you for putting the real in NACA. Im in ur local areal and is thinking abt going the program. I used them years ago for a loan modification...God sent for sure.

to Anonymous Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1272806

PLEASE email me at kris.fraley@gmail.com. If you are local I can help you tremendously from start to finish with your NACA journey!

Hightstown, New Jersey, United States #1194522

WHat a joke.

So you are not paying PMI but you still have to pay membership dues......they are about equal $$$ IMO.

Don't forget,you also cannot sell for 10 years because of the lien against the home.

Naca IS a joke.....they approved you for a loan but refuse to approve me with a 720 Fico score,$18,000 down payment for a 200,000 home and $120,000 in income?

to Anonymous Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1228710

1.You are incorrect.

I do not pay any membership dues. I paid $20 a year until I closed, which turned out to only be $20. There are no dues once you close on the home. NACA is the deal of a lifetime!

Incorrect again. I can sell the home whenever I want, I do not have to wait 10 years.

3. NACA is not a joke.

They do not care about your 720 fico score. They will treat you the same as somebody with a 500 score.

You obviously do not wish to take full advantage of the NACA program like so many others around the country. You must have been extremely impatient, or refuse to abide by the NACA qualification procedure, or do not agree with it.

Thats your choice.You make 120k a year so im sure you will be perfectly fine without the program.

Thats whizzy and all, but did you know come spring of 2016, if you are not in the NACA system yet, that $400,000 house....it does not exist....

they will not allow you to qualify for that anymore.....

to Anonymous Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1228706

Im not sure I understand what you are speaking of. To my knowledge each region has a specific max purchase price and in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area that amount is 417k.

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1177787

I guess if someone had 50k lying round then it wouldn't be bad...but for people that don't have the type of money sounds like it could be a little ruff going

to Anonymous Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1228703

You don't necessarily "need 50k lying around" It took me years to save that money, and take full advantage.One can opt for the 15 year loan and spend half the money necessary to get the lowest interest rate(as the 15 year loan each point =.5% off the interest rate instead of .25% with the 30 year).

Or one could find a home where the seller was willing to give alot of money in closing help, or both.It's flexible.

However, one can not simply be flat broke and expect a 0% interest rate.