1.3K views

Come to NACA Chicago Office they are the BEST an really help you from beginning to end all the staff is Nice an helpful, I have been with NACA for 2 years the first year I was frustrated with NACA until I found out what I was doing wrong on my part which was not saving, spending too much and not paying bills on time and NACA dont play games they want you to pay bills on time Save save save you cant spend a dime. I stopped my process started doing just that an came back in September my Bank app approved just had appraisal an now ready to close next month...they only really make something if you close so Im forsure they dont wanna waste their time if you dont do what you are told to get approved, NACA are hired by banks to bring in people that can afford the mortgage they have billions of dollars for homeowners but no one can get approved so look at yourself first as I did then I would say Try Again but BE READY...

Review about: Naca Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

Thank you for the kind comments about our Chicago team.You make an excellent point that education and counseling on saving, spending habits and budgeting is a key part of the program.

If you don't know where your money is going, there's no way to properly manage the money. If you don't know how to manage your money, you can't demonstrate that you are ready to be a responsible homeowner.

As the saying goes, "old habits die hard".

We do see people who just don't want to change their ways when it comes to money, and it keeps them from becoming homeowners as well as reaching other financial goals.

You are an excellent example of what we mean when we say that if you stay with the program and listen to what your counselor says, you WILL become a homeowner.

Tim Trumble