Apparently NACA has a lot of clients and gets just $150 per completed processed mortgage. They really do not have the motivation to help if processing your mortgage will take longer than what it costs them ($150). Not only that, they have a lot of volunteers that aren't motivated to help either. Check out this link here if you're looking to do business with NACA or interested in having them help you:
If you're a small business owner have a complicated mortgage like an ARM, check out another organisation. NACA will leave you in the cold.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Refinance Mortgage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "London & London are the slime of the attorney community. They are a small family owned business specializing, in their own words "By engaging in skip tracing and asset locating,..."
- "Dionne Choyce got me 5 years in Prison for a DUIHe will rob you clean and does not even think about it. Please do not think he is slick He is not He..."
- "I can't begin to explain the anger and disgust I have with this company and esp. my assigned lawyer, Diana Bishara, in Mount Laurel, NJ. Attached is the letter I..."
- "This company is ***! My first experience with them and I ordered two pairs of sale boots (priced $9.99 each) and they gave me a total of $24.93 with shipping..so..."
- "their prescribed chemo for a fibrosarcoma sent my cat into renal failure and she died. I believe the dosage was higher then recommended and not necessary. I spent..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."