1.3K views

My name is Robert & Tori Sanchez ID #1495675 My wife and I went to our first NACA Workshop 05/05/12 Got our first Appointment on 05/29/12 We were working with Rigo Cabezas going back and forth to Oakland Office which is a hour drive sending every piece of document you asked for, come Nov /2012 Rigo Cabezas told us, Ok BofA is giving you the green light for a loan, You should be hearing from them in a few days, that was 2 days before Thanksgiving.So we waited and waited didn't hear anything for 2 months?

Now were into Jan 2013 still nothing??? complete run around.I called the Oakland Ca office and didn't I find out everyone just got up and quit one by one!WE wasted a WHOLE year Mr. Bruce Marks (CEO) Crook! Now you left US hanging!

You're program SUCKS Mr. Bruce Marks (CEO)Your the one making all the money Banks are CROOKS A year ago there were tons of homes for sale, today NONE!! WHY? Banks are holding on to foreclosures hoping the market goes up or their Auctioning them off!

insane SO the homes that are for sale over HERE in Northern CA people are paying CASH and so aren't investor's,So that leaves US with NOTHINGGGG!!!! unless you have a least 400,000 You owe US Mr. Bruce Marks (CEO) For my TIME, GAS, MEMBERSHIP FEES, STAMPS&WATER to you're Oakland office That I NOW find out IS no longer THERE! *** just straight up ***!!!

I see you have SO many complaints Mr Bruce Marks(CEO) You make promises YOU can't KEEP!I'm going to do everything in my POWER to make sure Everyone Knows just what a freaking Crook you ARE. All my familys in BOSTON! I'm spreading the WORD from THE BAY AREA TO BACK EAST you rip off douche bag!Mr Bruce Marks(CEO) You SCREWED us up ROYAL wasting a freaking year on you're *** up program. Should tell you something right there if you can't even keep employees.

Then you send ME now hiring *** YOU Were left hanging here CROOK!!!! You're Programs GOING DOWN Mr. Bruce Marks(CEO)I tried to call in and was on HOLD for an HOUR then the Hag put me on HOLD 20mins AND didn't she just HANG up on me!!! Very Professional I called back Holding time 30mins, Up Yours Mr.Bruce Marks(CEO) piece of ***!

You haven't a CLUE how you SCREWED us, Tell me, Mr BRUCE MARKS (CEO) how DO you SLEEP at night!!!!!!!!!I'm putting up a huge Banner in San Francisco Saying Mr Bruce Marks (CEO) founder of NACA is a RIP OFF CROOK and don't play into it If it sounds to good to be true well we ALL know the rest.

Remember my NAME Mr Bruce Marks (CEO) Tori Sanchez, You (CEO) (CROOK)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fate is coming YOUR way I promise you, KARMA'S a ***..........Mr Bruce Marks (CEO) Douche!

Review about: Naca Loan.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

Florida, New York, United States #766957

Mr.and Mrs.

Sanchez,

I have read all of complaints on this forum and it is quite clear to me that you both need to consider researching emotional intelligence.

Your rants,threats, name calling and overall lack of information as to why you are upset, indicate that you are not responsible or mature enough to be a homeowner.(I certainly would NOT want you as my neighbor considering your threatening and bully behavior.)

to Juan #767552

Juan, my friend WE do own a house NOW got even a Bigger Loan!!!!! Wait to you get burned Juan!!!!!!Bu Bye! Go Back to Cuba Juan!

San Francisco, California, United States #680055

I'LL BE SURE AND TELL EVERYONE NACA WILL RIP YOU OFF!TRUST ME DO THE RESEARCH PLEASE!!!!!

MR. BRUCE MARKS (CEO) I DO HOPE YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU OWE ME MONEY TIME GAS STAMPS WATER !!!!!!!!!!2 YEARS MESSING AROUND WITH YOU'RE SO CALLED WORKSHOPS HAHAHAHAHA PEOPLE, EVERYONE THEY SIGN UP THEY GET 35 DOLLARS IN THEIR POCKETS!!!!!

EVEN IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THE APPT AND THEY DO STALL TACTICS TELLING YOU AHH THE BANKS NEEDS BLAH BLAH BLAH SO THEY GET YOU BACK IN THE OFFICE SO THEY AGAIN POCKET 35 DOLLAR'S IT'S THAT SIMPLE F NACA!!!!!!2 YEARS AGO WHILE WASTING TIME WITH NACA THERE WHERE MANY HOMES FOR SALE, TODAY NONE!!!!!!!

slowheadbetty69
San Francisco, California, United States #670931

know very well about the oakland office and can tell you that for the employees at that office closing loans in not were the money is it's in Home Saves.For every home save submitted by an employee they get $35 ( per submission period ).

So then you have a draw at $8 hour, which the employee has to pay back to NACA. Most employees concentrate on home saves to MAKE MONEY NOW. Purchase take time, alot on months even yeras to get approved and closed. Some members get approved and never find a home.

So as to not go into their $8 hour draw, employees push off all purchase members i.e. give them the brush off. For example making you come in for every appointment as to buy more time to submit Home Saves. The Naca employee knows you will not make the appt, that they book for you sometimes with your knowlegde most of the time without.

At times employees will be pulled off the office for a save the dream event ( WHICK REALLY SUCKS ) so goes the NACA marry go around.

Mebers are pitted against the income of the NACA employee and both lose in the end.Good will hunting.......................