Interest Rate

Been with NACA since January and my file has been in underwriting for months and months.Nobody gets back to you they wants you to keep sending documents and nobody cares to let you know what's going on.

Now my counselor is no longer working with them so I'm just being thrown around. I feel like I've wasted the past 10 months with them and nobody cares about helping you. Don't claim you can go thru the process as fast as you make it when I've given everything I'm supposed to and it's almost been a year and I haven't gotten any answers.

Everyone you talk to is rude on the phone and you are on hold for hours trying to figure out what's going on and you still don't get answers.BS

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of naca program from Naca. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Naca to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Naca for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Fact, they're a joke! Tampa office location horrible customer service all around! I've been waiting almost a year for underwriting.....

Naca Verified Representative

Please contact NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 or email me at the address below so we can review your file and properly advise you how to proceed.

Tim Trumble