1.1K views
1.7

The lawrence ,ma naca office.

I will have to say im new to the program but already i see why people give so many complains.They are short staff something that they make you aware off, un organized,.

The boss or so i think hes the boss or manager is an awsome person but i had an encounter with mable pizarro and i would have to say shes very un professional un organized and very rude.In my opinion naca needs more staff more profesionals and people with a li bit more positive attitude.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of naca purchase program from Naca. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Naca to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Naca for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

I'm hoping someday Nelson walks into my office in search of employment.This is a very likely scenario.

I will hire him on the spot just to have the satisfaction of telling him what a sack of doodoo he is and firing him the next day.Stay away from NACA in Lawrence

Middletown, New York, United States #1196625

This program is unbelievable!they sell you false hope, After taking all fees from you all they make you do is wait, They never respond and when you try to make a complaint with headquarters they try to get you through Office manager Neil who is also a Joke!

As a manager he is suppose to make sure the employees are efficient and that is not the case in this office.

I wouldnt recommend this program to anyone!let alone trust the staff

Yep the same reason i lost my home through their home save program