1.3

I would NOT recommend to anyone.I attended a workshop in Minnesota.

They asked me to list 3 dates that would work with my schedule to set up a meeting to speak with a counselor. I give them that information we set a date they reminded me 7 times. Someone feom NACA even called the day before my appointment to remind me again only to call me a few hours later to cancel. I asked to be scheduled for a phone interview since i work days.

Someone was supposed to call me but never did and when I called back and emailed. They had just scheduled me for any random day to come in at meet with someone. I was unable to attend that day. I had already faxed all the requested information and was told if i had done so my appointment would have been short.

I wasted so much time and energy with NACA. The customer serivce is terrible, staff is rude. I asked several times to speak with a manager. After going around in circles for about10 mind the staff member told me she can not give me the phone number to the manager or tranfer me.

She would take a message. After 1 week i get a call from a manager who still offered no solution. He only wanted to hear what i had to say.

He was going to give me a call back and haven't heard from him since.Don't waste your time with this unprofessional, unskilled, untrained company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Naca needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Naca.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

We have made an inquiry with the Minneapolis office manager regarding your claims. Please send me your name and NACA ID number at the email address below so I can investigate in more detail.

Tim Trumble