1.2K views

I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans.I searched online on what options I have and found and tried NACA.

I started applying for the NACA Home Loan Program last 2013. I submitted all my bank statements, credit card billing statements, utility billing statements and rental history payments. With the help of the Mortgage Consultant of NACA named Selene Gentry, I am one of the successful beneficiary of the NACA program. I closed my first home last January 2014 with the help of NACA Program.

No Down payment, No Closing Cost, No Fees at amazing 3.625% interest rates.So what are you guys waiting for, you can avail of the NACA program too!

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Naca and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Naca to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Naca and naca mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

Thank you for your comments.The NACA program does indeed work for those who have the dedication and determination to do whatever is necessary to complete the process.

In the end, they are rewarded with a mortgage that will save them tens of thousands of dollars over any other mortgage product.Enjoy your home!

Tim Trumble