1.8K views

I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options I have and found and tried NACA.

I started applying for the NACA Home Loan Program last 2013. I submitted all my bank statements, credit card billing statements, utility billing statements and rental history payments. With the help of the Mortgage Consultant of NACA named Selene Gentry, I am one of the successful beneficiary of the NACA program. I closed my first home last January 2014 with the help of NACA Program.

No Down payment, No Closing Cost, No Fees at amazing 3.625% interest rates. So what are you guys waiting for, you can avail of the NACA program too!

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Mortgage.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from May 05, 2015.

Comments

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

Thank you for your comments. The NACA program does indeed work for those who have the dedication and determination to do whatever is necessary to complete the process.

In the end, they are rewarded with a mortgage that will save them tens of thousands of dollars over any other mortgage product. Enjoy your home!

Tim Trumble

Online Operations,NACA

ttrumble@naca.com

to NACA_Online #1606824

Hi Tim, I have an appointment on December 17th with my counselor. I would like to have a remote counselor.

How could I do that. Could you explain the new student loan guidelines?