My house went into contract on April 2018. We did not close until September 7th, 2018. Needless to say; it has been a roller coaster of horrifying events.

The closing target date was June 15, 2018. That didn’t happen. A possible closing date of 7/9 was established. That didn’t happen! I then received an official notification of closing on July 18, 2018; That was canceled the day before. I did not hear anything again until August 9th; letting us know that the buyer was finally clear to close( huh!? so all those previous established dates she wasn’t? news to me)and that within 72 hours a closing date needed to be scheduled. Well; those 72hours came and went! We then received noticed of a possible closing date on 8/22; but they haven’t established a time. Well; 8/22 came and went and NO TIME was ever established. Finally; we got noticed of closing on 9/7 with a time! Yay!!! But wait, The day before they called me to question a piece of document needed it, which was never mentioned since we started this process back in April! Only because of the grace of God we were able to clear on that document and finally CLOSED on 9/7. Praise God!

Moral to this long story! DO NOT DEAL WITH NACA. Their lack of urgency, communication, and compassion towards the community they serve is unacceptable! This experience has left me with a bitter taste and a huge financial loss. Without mentioning all the other complications and snow balling effects this delay has caused us. They took the joy away of this family experience that it was supposed to be exciting and joyful; as we embark on a new Journey!

Comments

I am going through the SAME EXACT THING AND I WILL NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THEM Again!!! they lie, don't communicate and always saying "THE HAND DEPT".

to Mike #1559282

ugh! I’m so sorry! This program is *** Hang in there!