Interest Rate

I Tina TK is concerned about giving my money to NACA when the council that was initially given to me has not communicated with me have not told me what is needed and what is required in order for me to pursue home buying Additionally the counselor didn't even call me back when I have requests for him to call me back 2 times.I even reached out to NACA consumer services on July 5th and today is July 12th.

I still didn't get no response from NACA after reporting my complaint to consumer services.

This is not good on NACA behalf do to me presenting money on July 17th 2017.I do not feel comfortable and confident with NACA with anything involving any money of mine as of this point

Review about: Naca Loan Officer.

Naca Verified Representative

I'm afraid it's very difficult to understand your post, especially since you refer to "presenting" money in July 2017, which is NEXT month. Other than your $25 annual membership dues and approximately $13 for your credit report, there should have been no money given to NACA or anyone working for NACA.

Please contact NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 and ask to be contacted by the Regional Director.

Tim Trumble