1.2K views
3.3
Interest Rate

My NACA ID is "1783479".

I don't really sure what to explain my situation, i supposed to close my loan by July29-2015, but did not happen. I neglected other lenders since i went with NACA. My builder sent me a default letter, i sent the same letter to NACA and asked them to save me since i loose my earnest money. But no one responds to my email, I called more than 100 times, not a single call is responded. I am in a terrible situation now. If any one sees my message and help me here would be gr8.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. rkakkerla stated that there is a room for improvement of dead slow. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of naca loan. Naca needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned naca loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Naca.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

Nothing in your file indicates that you are going to lose your earnest money nor is the builder/seller going to walk away. In fact, one of the issues has been the builder's hesitation to provide the mandatory termite inspection/guarantee document.

At his point it appears all that stands between you and your Clear to Close is the re-inspection of the property. Once the inspector provides the report, you should be closing in a few days.

Tim Trumble