1.7
Interest Rate

Tim Trumble, I don't know the person that wrote this comment however my name is Stephanie Cuyler, in most of what the author of this comment is saying is definitely true. The office manager in the Tampa location LizMary is definitely offensive in language, derogatory in Attitude, and when you walk into the office there is a presence of unworthiness for the client to be there.

In addition, I can vouch for the author of this comment, if I can remember correctly I started the NACA program in or around 2013.... each time my counselor was dismissed I gained a new counselor who made me start the process all over, or deemed file to be incomplete... delaying my file to go to underwriter saying I need more documents. This was a constant change in my counselors if I remember correctly 4.

Two times of that my file was complete and ready to go to underwriting, and then I was surprisingly get a new counselor. I finally gave up the end of 2015, nearing the beginning of 2016. The accusations made in these comments and by other clients is very true... and it does not have anything to do with missing documents, files, or delayed client responses.

This is a direct impact from a disorganized office. As stated I dealt directly with Tampa office. And to add note I contacted my counselor via email sometime in 2016 eagerly still wanting to purchase my first home, the email bounced back and was answered by LizMary, she explained to me that my counselor is no longer with NACA (surprisingly NO). I immediately emailed her back and requested an appointment to attempt to complete my file....

guess what ???I'm still waiting on an response to the email. I feel these comments that are left on this site should be definitely taken seriously, as this is a non-for-profit organization and the money provided to your company is grant money to assist individuals.... if the money is shown as individuals are not being assisted the grants could be pulled.

So instead of sending responses of insult, or the indirect accusations of calling NACA clients Liars, you should look into the problem or issues. Have a great day - Non NACA homeowner Orlando Florida

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Office Manager.

Comments

I truly appreciate your honesty about this company, I’m attending a workshop this week and will be bringing up these complaints...Thanks