2.7
Interest Rate

Im currently working with Mary Sims in the Chicago office. I have forward her via priority mail, via NACA scan system, and in person every thing she has asked for. I called and spoke with her on yesterday she has advised me the items she scanned in on 1/8/19 are no longer there. Why? Where are they? I asked her why all my scanned documents are still reflecting pending she advised me she did NOT know. So i reached out to your chat line. That representative then advised me it will stay that way until she accepts my documents. Why would Mary Sims tell me such a thing if she had any good intentions on processing my file?

It makes me feel that these mortgage counselors DO NOT CARE. Now im not sure if thats because they are not paid points for closing a file, whatsoever the case is I have no confidence that she has good intentions. Every thing is there why is it not sent to underwriting? I have to take off work (miss pay) to sit in her office with her to scan documents that i have already forward to her while she act ad if she never got them as more time is wasting.

Can someone do something about this behavior? I have proof via email to our conversations.

Patiently waiting for a response,

Pamela

1149659

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Loan Officer.

Comments