4112 Pleasant Valley Rd, Raleigh, NC 27612
Interest Rate

We are selling a home that the buyer's are using NACA. I will honestly say, if I had known how horrible NACA was in getting their ducks in a row to close on a home, I would have denied the offer.

It's been 6 1/2 weeks and still no date for closing. We're in a tight financial bind as we're paying 2 mortgages and not having a closing in sight is causing severe hardship on our family. I would NEVER recommend NACA to anyone trying to purchase a house. I called.

No return calls. I just want to know at this point if our buyer is truly qualified to buy our home!

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Mortgage.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Losing documents, Extreme delays in getting approved, No consideration for sellers, Process.

• Naca Feedback

Comments

Tblade29

NACA had me arrested because I am exposing their blatant regard to State and Federal Laws. Search NACA on facebook and you will see my videos. Feel free to reach out to me if you need the proper authorities to report them to.

Did your offer contain a contingency date?

I tried to use that same office to purchase a home and they are very incompetent. The purchaser probably is qualified but NACA is probably going through the motions and not helping you or the purchaser. I wish you well