0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price)
Naca is one of the best things that has ever happened to my growing family. You have to be extremely patient, extremely persistent, and extremely DETERMINED. Point blank... if you want all they have to offer... you have to work for it. Sure the process can be a complete nightmare at times..... but it is always worth it in the end. ALWAYS worth it. Going the FHA route is terrible.(at least for the lower middle class and lower class) If your rich enough to blow away hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of your life in interest... go FHA. FHA is the easy way out. FHA is the cop out! Naca saved me over 300 GRAND compared to FHA.... and literally doubled my purchasing power!!!!! lets say for instance I spent 300 hours on my file in the 7 months it took me from start to finish through naca....I just paid myself $1,000 an hour. Naca only added approx 2 months compared to FHA route. EVEN IF IT hypothetically added 1-2 years it's still worth it! In the MD/DC/VA metropolitan area.... thats literally the difference between a 50-70 year old SHACK/smaller townhouse through FHA vs a DREAM house less than 6 years old with over 3,600sqft with upgrades nearly all throughout the house with NACA.
BOTTOM LINE, the program works if you work the program. There are ALWAYS difficult times... and sometimes things may not work out EXACTLY how you want them to workout.... but I am living proof that it does in fact work......feel free to message me if you want more information/learn how I was able to fully utilize all naca had to offer.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Fair pricing
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..."
- "The paper say one free long window with no strings attached. When the person came to quote on our window and keep on saying he is a manager and give..."
- "I was shopping early in the morning at the Safeway store in Frederick,Md. and wanted something from the meat department and when I asked the woman working back there for..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."