Interest Rate

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE, for myself as a home seller and for my buyer using the NACA program! DO NOT USE THE NACA PROGRAM!

A normal, month long, closing date was set for the sale of our home and we still haven’t closed more than 2 weeks later! Our buyer’s NACA agent hardly ever communicated with my selling agent and they caused numerous DELAYS resulting in expired contracts and expired contract extensions. The NACA reps and BANK OF AMERICA reps would not even communicate with their client (my buyer) and told my agent to stop contacting them for updates on delayed files, all of which resulted in further delays. These delays left both myself and my buyer out of options for a place to live and we all LOST THOUSANDS of dollars!

NACA would not return the dozens of calls or emails inquiring about statuses, updates, or delays and they definitely did not try to expedite the process at all, nor did they seem to care that 2 families were without proper homes and lost so much money! You will find plenty of other negative reviews for NACA! Think twice, three times, before using NACA or even Bank of America as a lender for buying a home.

The negatives outweigh the potential positives!!

CEO Bruce Marks, Regional Operations Manager, Director of Local Economy Projects, NACA President, NACA National Director, Tampa Office Director Felix Nunez, and NACA representatives Claudette Stewart and Tammy Johnson were reached out to and no one was able to help the situation. The reasons given for the delays were “no update”, “no status change”, “we’re busy with other accounts”.

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Wow...I’m going to one of their conferences, I will be speaking about this review... Thanks for sharing.

Tblade29

Please file your complaint with the proper regulating agencies to stop NACA from their economic injustice. They are a Charity registered under IRC 501(c)4.

You must file your complaint with the IRS using form f13909. Please check other for violation type, write in "acts contradictory to public policy" and write in your complaint. Instructions to mail or email form are on the form. You must also contact your local State Attorney General office and file a complaint with the Charities Bureau.

These are the only 2 agencies that govern this non-profit organization. Your voice will be heard if you contact the proper regulating agencies.

The IRS has the authority to revoke their tax-exempt status for wrong doing and for violating Federal Law. Tammy Johnson is discriminatory and I wouldn't try to get her assistance for anything.

The person that is buying your home is not making $$$ for the NACA Mortgage Counselor that is why they are not helping you guys out. NACA Mortgage Counselors make more $$$ of people with bad credit than people with decent credit.

The people that says NACA was a success for them were people who had bad credit.

Just look at the job application on their website and it will give you the whole breakdown. I am sorry that this has happened to you.

Tblade29