Interest Rate

My advisor DeAndre gave me hope that i will be a home owner soon. I gave me false hope thats what he did instead of ignoring my emails.

The secretary who i reached out to passed on information to me. Stating he said he cant help you. But remind you the last appointment he said save your money for your down payment.

Once i have it, oh i can't help you. What kind of mess is this

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Office Manager.

I didn't like: Fraud lies unprofessionalism, Misled about qualifications and approval, It appears to be unreal.

Comments

Tblade29

NACA had me arrested because I am exposing their blatant regard to State and Federal Laws. Search NACA on facebook and you will see my videos. Feel free to reach out to me if you need the proper authorities to report them to.

NACA_Online
NACA Verified Representative

This complaint is obviously lacking some key information that would explain why you were unable to be NACA qualified at the time. Please call NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 to discuss the situation with a representative and determine what can be done to get you moving toward your goal of homeownership again.

to NACA_Online #1611154

No I'm not lacking any information

to Anonymous #1611157

Someone contacted me already about my complaint. Now I'm moving forward.

to NACA_Online #1611174