2.4

I closed on a house on 2/6/19 and i am not in this house as of 5/12/19. I am not in this house yet because of naca's hand department's incompetence, arrogance and negative attituded. I am stuck with paying two rents and two amorgages, for April and May .

I am very angry and totally discussed with the hand depart.

I am in a financial hardship because of naca.

Comments

Tblade29

NACA had me arrested because I am exposing their blatant regard to State and Federal Laws. Search NACA on facebook and you will see my videos. Feel free to reach out to me if you need the proper authorities to report them to.

You cant own a home and be in the NACA program to purchase another home. That sounds like fraud, so why two mortgages? Maybe this is the hold up?

I would recommend not working with NACA at all. A lot of false promises and wasted money with credit check and membership. They WILL run you through the ringer and leave you dry especially if you are trying to meet a deadline in purchasing a home.

Did they resolve this issue? I regret that has happened to you.

I am considering working with NACA. **Which city?

I feel sorry for you. NACA has literally turned into what they are fighting against I wish you well.

For an organization that suppose to be fighting for the working person they sure are working against them. They need to realize that have some parts in their process that needs to be addressed but they are not doing anything to fix it . I wish someone would disrupt their conventions like Mr.

Marks does other financial institutions shareholders meetings. They are not being accountable for their flawed system.