Naco, AZ, USA
2.0

I am going through this same issue with the hand department now.Constantly being told they have not received items only to talk to the receptionist and she states she has access to the documents you sent.

I recently closed on my house the first time I called to get guidance and ask questions, I was spoken to in a rude manner as if I was asking "dumb" questions, by Priscilla Williams. That day her customer service skills really sucked. I was also told that I didn't have to follow the timeline that is given in the hand information booklet. I mean buying your first home should be a wonderful experience but that good energy is surely being sucked out of the ordeal when dealing with the hand department.

Maybe they have a client over load, I don't know, but something needs to be done. Who is monitoring them and making sure they are providing good service. I am still trying to submit a W-9 that I was asked to have the contractor change his info on three times. Now that the information is exactly as she requested, the only response I keep getting is "I did not receive the document".

Mind you, I'm sending my information the same way I've sent everything else via fax and email.

This is borderline ridiculous.There has to be a higher power that can do something about this.

Review about: Naca Hand Department.

I didn't like: Losing documents, Did not return calls or emails.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

I suspect the issue you are facing regarding the W-9 is most likely centered around the fact that you are submitting it instead of the contractor.For security purposes it should be submitted directly by the contractor.

This is roughly akin to the contractor supplying us with your Social Security number.

Please have the contractor contact the HAND department directly to get this cleared up.

If you believe you were treated inappropriately by Ms.Williams, you may file a formal complaint by calling NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222.

Tim Trumble