1.3K views
Interest Rate

A Nightmare— I am still hurting over the mistreatment we received from NACA. Endless document submissions only to be told they needed something extra.

Also the counselor or whatever you want to call that person was RUDE— it was like you better not correct me or I will make it even harder on you. It’s like NACA is being ran by a bunch of idiots or demonic sick peoples who get pleasure with causing you frustration. My husband and I thought we were the ones crazy. After 2 years of nonsense, we decided to buy our house on our own.

I would like to hear from the head or president of NACA to see if he/she knows that this is going on or if he/she is part of this torturous scheme. When someone files a lawsuit against NACA. I want to be included. We suffered financial and mental abuse from them.

When I say I am mentally still hurting from that experience I am not playing. I HATE to see the name NACA and I cringed every time I have to pass by that building. I hope to see something happen soon to those no good people whose involved in this NACA fraud.

My best advice is to get you a credit repair person and fix your credit and save enough money to put down on your own. The frustration and torture is not worth it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Customer Care.

Comments

ComplicatedSnail

I would like to be included in a lawsuit including discrimination practices against whites. Very similar experiences.

If anyone starts a class action please include me. I have tons of very organized documentation.

Amen Amen Please let me know is any one filed suite This has to come under the fair lending act NACA violate human rights

I am currently dealing with the same thing. I have documented every time I or my realtor have submitted paperwork only to be told they didn't have it.

I am supposed to close tomorrow. Not happening. This is in the KC office. I filed a BBB complaint but they don't handle non-profits.

Gross negligence and malfeasance at this point.

I called Diego in the Atlanta office who is the regional director. He didn't help much and I may not be able to close until next week.

to Tkc #1628212

I am a realtor and yes NACA is a nightmare. I have been a realtor for many years . Stay away & if you have time to get out go and get a loan somewhere else to do your loan

I am so disgusted, for me I know it was discriminatory but you can’t file suit against a national company. If we had money to do so we wouldn’t be going there for help in the first place. It’s more than rotten and disgraceful.

They know, they just dont care, and neither does the CEO

to Nacaistheworst #1613777

I am not surprised about the shenanigans with NACA, I don't see any benefit when dealing with them. It is sad but it seems like the people who NACA hires are rejected wanna be realtors or mortgage reps that only know the basics about the mortgage industry but have no idea how to properly handle files.

They are unprofessional and all over the place with inconsistency and horrible communication. I have been dealing with NACA for 2yrs, and finally decided enough was enough after changing from counselor to counselor, seeing agents arguing over files, and switching offices. I finally cleaned up my own credit, saved up my own funds and closed on my own property with a legitimate lending company/bank and it took me only 45days.

My next future scheduled NACA appointment is currently scheduled for FEB 2019...hahahaha that's a joke, forget that, I will have already burnt that ugly yellow and red NACA t-shirt in my new fireplace, spent my 1st Christmas, New Years and gotten comfortable in my new home by the time that appointment comes around. NACA is a joke!

I agree! Communication with the individuals is *** poor.

It takes forever to get a response, and when you do the counselor gets an attitude with you.

This whole has been a nightmare. I wouldn’t suggest anyone to go through this program.

I agree, there needs to be an investigation within the ranks of naca.

My daughter and I went to the naca workshop today and realized that it is not for us. Nobody tells us that we have be registered to vote in order to qualify for the program.

It is like you will have to be willing to vote their or you can not be part of the group.

Plus unless you know exactly who is in the audience DO NOT talk about the VA. The guy that was in front of the group decided to say that the VA LOAN was set up to keep minorities out of the suburbs.

I’m thinking of signing up I have no other options!

zurc137
to Dw11kansascity #1542388

Hello - I used NACA and if it is your only option as was the case for me, MAKE IT WORK! I used a flash drive to hold all copies so if another counselor took over (this did happen to me), or they lost them, or the building was demolished, I would have all the stuff they asked for and could send in one or two emails.

There will always be people who complain, their will always be some NACA workers that aren't that good (like any company) and you MUST rise above that!

I had many hurdles and I REFUSED to let them stop me. YOU CAN DO IT!

to zurc137 #1613290

If you don't have any choice than NACA is PERFECT for you. You are Naca's target audience.

I hope you have two years cause that's how long it will take to get you approved. Most Naca minions don't realize by the time you save the money Naca needs and fix your credit which Naca requires. They can go anywhere and get approved. We were able to save up $15k waiting on Naca for a year and a half.

We fixed our own credit by the time we realized we don't need Naca our credit score was 798. Our Mc too realized we were about to jump ship and kept telling us to be patient. Well I felt we've been more than patient and understanding. You Just get ready for unanswered calls, emails, voicemails, same paperwork being asked over and over, system erasing every ounce of paperwork you've just uploaded, paperwork that was NEVER requested the last 100 times you saw your useless MC is being asked months later, countless action plans that are useless, appointments being cancelled and you don't even know it, counselors are ALWAYS leaving I had 3 in a year and a half.

It's just a mess. I'm mad as *** we wasted a year and a half. I wanted out after 9 months. I should've nagged my husband until we went soemwhere else but he wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt.

But in our last appointment when she (new MC) started talking about pushing us back 6 more months he was finally done as it had already been a year and a half 6 months would've made it 2 years and a couple of months. We went to BOA and was approved in an hour walked out with our pre approval letter. Tomorrow we are scheduled to do our 8 hour homebuyers workshop which is necessary for the downpayment assistant grant. Naca doesn't help with that either.

My 1st MC kept telling me to just google homebuyers assistance. The incompetence is just baffling.

to Regina hall #1613781

Going through this mental anguish now. Still not cleared to close.

60 days in and homeless. Spending hundreds on storage and on couches. And no I didn't put a notice in. My landlord is leaving the state and selling her place.

I seriously cry everyday over this drawn out process. All the stress made this a horrible experience and I don't see an end.

to AnonNACAscaredtosaymore #1531747

Buying a home is a long process. You do, however, have to stay on top of process and keep in constant contact with the processor or originator, no mater which bank you use.

Try Hope bank. The process worked well for us.

Thank you......truth well spoken....