I drove to the NACA workshop. though it was wonderful.

Told them I need to get preapproved, sell my home on a contingency and then buy another home near my daughter. I downloaded all my docs immediately, I have already qualified traditionally, have no debt etc. I had 4:00 intake phone meeting, no one called. I called the office, no one answered in Upland.

I waited, no call no answers. I called the Oakland office they got word to the counselor, I was told 20 more minutes, two hours later a quick talk to prove to me she had not even printed my documents I sent in a week earlier! She told me she'd call the next morn a 10:30 and did not! Then I get a list of docs they need and everyone on the list I already sent to them.

This program sounds good but there is NO professionalism at all, none, they have no clue about how to qualify anyone, no skills in doing so. Flakey and unprofessional and very very disrespectful to boot. NACA has wasted my very valuable time. I had to take off work and be docked three hours for the appointment, I thick NACA owes me this money back.

As well as the membership fee I had to pay.

Horrible management of the program has ruined it. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Mortgage.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Tblade29

NACA had me arrested because I am exposing their blatant regard to State and Federal Laws. Search NACA on facebook and you will see my videos. Feel free to reach out to me if you need the proper authorities to report them to.

to Tblade29 #1700610

Sounds scary to me. I was so hopeful. So very hopeful.

NACA_Online
NACA Verified Representative

We suggest you call NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 and request to be transferred to the Remote Counseling program. Also just as a point of reference, your submitted documents will never be "printed" as you stated. NACA uses an completely electronic, paperless document system that is not only eco-friendly but is also more secure as there are never paper documents to potentially be copied or stolen.

to NACA_Online #1690634

No apology whatsoever from NACA for this individual's horrible experience like so many others. She downloaded her documents.

She said nothing about printing.

once again instead of providing sympathy and understanding you become defensive. The complaint line is useless, as is NACA.

to Anonymous #1700609

I am thankful for your comment.

to NACA_Online #1700608

NACA sent me an email address to send via email my documents as part of their instructions. It was advised as a way to send them.

I was told by the NACA rep they would be printed from that email address sent to me for my documents and organized. It sounded like such a great program I was spreading the word, happy to volunteer and hoping to help bring an office to San Diego, but that all went south with the lack of professionalism and being stood up by the person for the intake after I took off work for the appointment.

to NACA_Online #1700611

I did do that exactly and they could not help me until months later. Had to be a whole new intake appointment for July take it or leave it. The management of the program is totally lacking integrity.