I drove to the NACA workshop. though it was wonderful.

Told them I need to get preapproved, sell my home on a contingency and then buy another home near my daughter. I downloaded all my docs immediately, I have already qualified traditionally, have no debt etc. I had 4:00 intake phone meeting, no one called. I called the office, no one answered in Upland.

I waited, no call no answers. I called the Oakland office they got word to the counselor, I was told 20 more minutes, two hours later a quick talk to prove to me she had not even printed my documents I sent in a week earlier! She told me she'd call the next morn a 10:30 and did not! Then I get a list of docs they need and everyone on the list I already sent to them.

This program sounds good but there is NO professionalism at all, none, they have no clue about how to qualify anyone, no skills in doing so. Flakey and unprofessional and very very disrespectful to boot. NACA has wasted my very valuable time. I had to take off work and be docked three hours for the appointment, I thick NACA owes me this money back.

As well as the membership fee I had to pay.

Horrible management of the program has ruined it. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Naca Mortgage.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

NACA_Online
NACA Verified Representative

We suggest you call NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 and request to be transferred to the Remote Counseling program. Also just as a point of reference, your submitted documents will never be "printed" as you stated. NACA uses an completely electronic, paperless document system that is not only eco-friendly but is also more secure as there are never paper documents to potentially be copied or stolen.