We have been working with NACA since March or April 2017.We have had three meetings.

Each time we are instructed to bring in paycheck stubs and bank statements. We were instructed to provide proof of employment/income. We have provided W2 forms, paycheck stubs and our bank statement shows our direct deposit entries. We were instructed to get the name of the 3rd party verifier along with the company code and salary code.

We asked our employers and they need a form from us before they can release any information. I have called our contact at NACA asking for the form and I am still waiting for an answer after 1 month. When we go to our meetings, we are told that he needs to get an answer from underwriting and when we go in the next visit, he says the same thing again.

My lease is up at the end of October 2017 and I don't feel that we will be through this process by then.I go in very prepared and we are getting no where.

Review about: First Time Home Buyer Membership.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Naca Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

Lori walters
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #1342689

We've gone through the same at the Raleigh/Durham office only we've been going though this since September 2016!They lie and say you're in underwriting then you're not.

Then more no return calls.

Oh but they got their membership fees and credit report fees many times over!SCAM!

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

Please contact me at the email address below so I can review your file.

Tim Trumble

Online Operations, NACA

ttrumble@naca.com

V. Hudson

I have had the exact negative experience as the previous noted person.My lease will expire very soon and i have been waiting and waiting for the underwriter's decision as well and was deemed NACA ready in March.

This has been such a frustrating, horrible experience. I would not recommend this program. I kept being told tgst they are under-staffed.

I may have renew my lease.If so I will not try this again.