My mother and I attended the naca workshop in L.A.We did nt sleep for 2 nights and 3 days.

Just to be told in 2 minutes they can't help us. The reps from Freddie Mac stated I wasn't behind and I needed to consult chase first. I told them that bank stated they couldn't do anything for me because I was upside down. The rep didn't care and sent me away..

My mother is behind and consulted chase and she was turned down too!

They are full of it.They must just want the public attention.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

#207742

I have applied for the HAMP program thrice and been denied.They always give the same lame excuse of insufficient income.

Each time I find ways of getting more income but with no avail!They are the same people...NACA and the banks!!!

#204821

NACA sounds like a REAL WASTE OF TIME....YOUR STORIES ARE SO SAD & FRUSTRATING !!!

I have been trying to do a "HAMP" loan modification for over a year now...My new trial HAMP payment can't be over 31% of my gross income.

Do you know what the income requirements are on NACA MODIFICATION ? Do you know what % of your income is required for a NACA approval ? I had show my monthly income more than it actually is, just to qualify for the 31% HAMP requirement.

I wonder if it is better to show a LOW MONTHLY INCOME for NACA?

Thanks,