Working with a counselor now that seems to only look at our folder during our 15 schedule phone appointment every two weeks.My lease is up, been up for a few months now.

All money saved and paperwork submitted as requested, but still every two weeks there is something else that's prolonging. not knowing until the next two week 15min meeting. I'm unable to move on waiting for this lady to submit, I've been year looking at homes over a year now. time wasted with NACA i couldve cleaned all my credit, which i did, saved all my money, which i did and couldve received a more pleasant and personalized assistance from a lender that wants my business instead of being treated like Im on welfare.

I;ve come to far now to turn around but i wish i had gone with i direct lender.I really dont like this treatment.......

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Naca. The most disappointing about home lease at Naca was welfare treatment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Naca.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Naca to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

I wanted to see what this company had too offer, but looking through the reviews I see one thing thats common.Bad customer service!!

No thanks, take our business elsewhere!!!

Sheesh,its it hard to treat people the way you expect to be treated?Plus all these bad customer service reviews and corporate dies nothing is another RED FLAG!!

to Anonymous #987880

The NACA is a non-profit. They don't need your business.

Hello NACA Member, your process described above seems unusal for someone who appears ready to go to next step.We take pride in the service we provide to our Members.

I would like to speak with you directly regarding your process and see if we can assist you with moving forward and hopefully becoming qualified.

You may contact me at fepps@naca.com or ttrumble@naca.com.We look forward to hearing from you.