2.7
Interest Rate

I finally was able to attend a workshop. I wasn’t to thrilled about the experience.

They started late, we were not allowed to bring any food or drinks including water. They didn’t provide any water or refreshments either for a 5 hour event. We were there for over 5 hours without a break or and intermission with was insane because if you got up and went to go to the restroom or needed to go to your car for your water you would miss information. A lot of the information was repeated over and over again and most of the information given is on their website.

I tried reaching out to Mr. Rim Trumble and still have yet to receive a response. I also now have to wait for an email or a call to begin the process which I don’t know how long that will be.

I did not know it was already going to start off so disappointing. I hope I get a response soon or I guess I need to look for a different program.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: No down payment, No application fee.

I didn't like: Unprepared associates, Unprofessional, Lack of solutions to get their jobs done on time.

Comments

NACA_Online
Naca Verified Representative

We're sorry you had an unpleasant experience at the workshop. With regard to food and drink, we are completely at the mercy of the venue where the workshop is being held.

Many of our workshops are held in church sanctuaries, and the church will not allow food or drink there.In fact, when the venue allows, we encourage our members to bring light snacks and bottled water.There should have been a break about half way through the workshop, and I suggest you contact the local office manager to let him or her know what happened.With regard to contacting me, I have not received an email from anyone bringing an issue like this to my attention. Please double check the email address you are sending it to and re-send me the details so I can also bring it up with the office manager.Tim TrumbleOnline Operations, NACA ,ttrumble@naca.com