The NACA office in Lawrence, Ma is filled with nothing but ignorant, rude and inpatient employees. We sent emails to our NACA "specialist" and placed several calls to him and their customer service number for months.

Our calls were ignored, our emails NEVER answered and each time we called the Lawrence office, the unpleasantly rude woman who answered the phone was always insisting that we had not emailed the specialist to begin with and that she would let him know that we were in need of some answers. She was always trying to rush us off of the phone and she never listened to a thing that we said to her so I don't know how she could've relayed any messages to him since she never listened to our questions to begin with. This place is a disgrace! I would NEVER recommend anyone to this office!

I am going to try another office in hopes of having a more pleasant experience since we have already paid our membership fees/dues. This office will put a sour taste in your mouth about the NACA program as a whole.

I hope that every office is not like this. I will write an updated review once I have contacted another NACA office.

Comments