1.1K views

SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND HOW THEY TELL YOU YOU ALL THIS SH*T YOU GOTTA DO IN ORDER TO QUALIFY AND BE APPROVED AND AS SOON AS YOUR DONE YOU CAN'T REACH A COUNSLOR AND HAVE TO *** WORK JUST TO GET THEM TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPER WORK!!I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY OTHER NACA BUT THE ONE IN DALLAS IS HORRIBLE!!

MY FIANCE AND I HAVE JUMPED THRU HOOPS, BENT OVER BACKWARDS JUST TO SEE NOTHING HAPPEND! *** THEY WON'T EVEN RETURN PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS!! THERE HAS GOTTA BE SOME TYPE OF LEGAL ACTION WE CAN TAKE CAUSE APPARENTLY WE ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING TRBL WITH THIS COMPANY!! I'M SO SICK OF THEM FROM THE REGIONAL OFFICE DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRAPP IN DALLAS TX!

ANTONIO EVERETTE AND THAT WHOLE DALLAS OFFICE NEEDS TO BE FIRED AND REPLACED WITH A MORE RESPONSIBLE STAFF WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP, NOT JUST GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND!!!*** HE DOESN'T EVEN CHECK HIS EMAILS TO LET YOU KNOW HOW THE PROCESS IS GOING, OR WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT!

PLEASE IF THERE IS ANY WAY YOU CAN AVOID GOING THRU THIS PROGRAM PLEASE PLEASE DO!!THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, LAZY, AND DISORGANIZED AND I WOULDN'T WISH THEM ON MY WORST ENEMY!!

Had an Experience with Naca?

Comments

ATTENTION:

Please provide your correct information and do not use names of Mortgage Consultants. I can only assist you if you provide the correct information.

When providing me with your information to my email address I need correct names and phone numbers.

For those of you that need assistance I will respond back. For those of you that will not provide the correct information please do not waste my time.

There are other people who need help that I can assist.

As always I will try my best to rectify all of your issues in a timely manner . Please send all emails to lmassey@naca.com

You will hear from me . My email was provided for that purpose . I have already sent you an email and I am still waiting on you to respond. lmassey@naca.com

Latay Massey

online operations NACA

Yes, I've had nothing but endless problems with NACA, if you're still employed with them contact me a huffkecki@hotmail.com. Although I doubt if I'll ever hear from you.

Auction.com.What a loser organization.I thought it would be a good idea to try to purchase a property that is underwater.

I have followed several properties that were for sale but on moving to "completion" of sale. Some of them finally make it to Auction.com. I learn the "banks" are actually bidding against the "bidder", and the "auctioneer" is actually bidding for the bank, or "holder of the property". This seems an illegal act.

The bank should not be bidding against the non-bank bidder, and if the reserve is not met the bank should stop the auctioning of the property. And, at another time resume the "bidding". No one wins. And the "holder" of the property is wasting time and money on an auction that is going nowhere.

This action by the "banks" or any other holder ahould com to a complete stop.It seems illegal.

I WAS MOVED TO ADD TO THE PREVIOUS COMMENT.INCIDENTALLY, I CAN'T BE CONSIDERED A "YOUNG" LADY, AN AMERICAN BY IMMIGRATION- STATUS, HAS CREDITORS ALL OVER BUT HARD-WORKING.

I USED THE SAME ANTONIO EVERETTE HOWEVER, MY WHOLE PROCESS STARTED APRIL 1ST (SAT. WORKSHOP), BY JUNE 30TH I CLOSED ON MY HOME.

IT WAS A "PROCESS"(I MAY SAY) BUT IT ENDED AND I'M HAPPY THAT I PAY ALMOST $150.00 LESS THAN WHAT I PAID RENTING AN APARTMENT FOR 11YEARS.:)

WORKSHOP), BY JUNE 30TH I CLOSED ON MY HOME.IT WAS A "PROCESS"(I MAY SAY) BUT IT ENDED AND I'M HAPPY THAT I PAY ALMOST $150.00 LESS THAN WHAT I PAID RENTING AN APARTMENT FOR 11YEARS.

I used the Dallas NACA office the entire process took me 5 months from going to the workshop to closing on my home. I received a 3.315% interest rate & have been in my home for about 5 months now

You only went to naca coz nobody could help out !

NACA in Columbia, SC sucks I only know 2 people that finally got a house through them, out of me and hundreds others who had to go through hoops and run them down.I finally decided to get my credit right and go through another big mortgage company, but because the market so bad.

It's just horrible. I plan to buy in the next 2 years. I wouldn't refer Naca to anyone.

It's foolishness.NACA SUCKS!!!

Forest, Ohio, United States #273514

I think they are a good organization but the staff in the Dallas office very slow.I have been on HOLD for 20mins.

and counting. I am just to afraid to hang because I will never get through again.

If they could fix the response times it would be so much better.Because right now I am just about ready to throw in the towel.