1.1K views

SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND HOW THEY TELL YOU YOU ALL THIS SH*T YOU GOTTA DO IN ORDER TO QUALIFY AND BE APPROVED AND AS SOON AS YOUR DONE YOU CAN'T REACH A COUNSLOR AND HAVE TO *** WORK JUST TO GET THEM TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPER WORK!! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY OTHER NACA BUT THE ONE IN DALLAS IS HORRIBLE!!

MY FIANCE AND I HAVE JUMPED THRU HOOPS, BENT OVER BACKWARDS JUST TO SEE NOTHING HAPPEND! *** THEY WON'T EVEN RETURN PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS!! THERE HAS GOTTA BE SOME TYPE OF LEGAL ACTION WE CAN TAKE CAUSE APPARENTLY WE ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING TRBL WITH THIS COMPANY!! I'M SO SICK OF THEM FROM THE REGIONAL OFFICE DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRAPP IN DALLAS TX!

ANTONIO EVERETTE AND THAT WHOLE DALLAS OFFICE NEEDS TO BE FIRED AND REPLACED WITH A MORE RESPONSIBLE STAFF WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP, NOT JUST GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND!!!*** HE DOESN'T EVEN CHECK HIS EMAILS TO LET YOU KNOW HOW THE PROCESS IS GOING, OR WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT!

PLEASE IF THERE IS ANY WAY YOU CAN AVOID GOING THRU THIS PROGRAM PLEASE PLEASE DO!! THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, LAZY, AND DISORGANIZED AND I WOULDN'T WISH THEM ON MY WORST ENEMY!!

Comments

ATTENTION:

Please provide your correct information and do not use names of Mortgage Consultants. I can only assist you if you provide the correct information.

When providing me with your information to my email address I need correct names and phone numbers.

For those of you that need assistance I will respond back. For those of you that will not provide the correct information please do not waste my time.

There are other people who need help that I can assist.

As always I will try my best to rectify all of your issues in a timely manner . Please send all emails to lmassey@naca.com

You will hear from me . My email was provided for that purpose . I have already sent you an email and I am still waiting on you to respond. lmassey@naca.com

Latay Massey

online operations NACA

Yes, I've had nothing but endless problems with NACA, if you're still employed with them contact me a huffkecki@hotmail.com. Although I doubt if I'll ever hear from you.

Auction.com. What a loser organization.I thought it would be a good idea to try to purchase a property that is underwater.

I have followed several properties that were for sale but on moving to "completion" of sale. Some of them finally make it to Auction.com. I learn the "banks" are actually bidding against the "bidder", and the "auctioneer" is actually bidding for the bank, or "holder of the property". This seems an illegal act.

The bank should not be bidding against the non-bank bidder, and if the reserve is not met the bank should stop the auctioning of the property. And, at another time resume the "bidding". No one wins. And the "holder" of the property is wasting time and money on an auction that is going nowhere.

This action by the "banks" or any other holder ahould com to a complete stop. It seems illegal.

I WAS MOVED TO ADD TO THE PREVIOUS COMMENT. INCIDENTALLY, I CAN'T BE CONSIDERED A "YOUNG" LADY, AN AMERICAN BY IMMIGRATION- STATUS, HAS CREDITORS ALL OVER BUT HARD-WORKING.

I USED THE SAME ANTONIO EVERETTE HOWEVER, MY WHOLE PROCESS STARTED APRIL 1ST (SAT. WORKSHOP), BY JUNE 30TH I CLOSED ON MY HOME.

IT WAS A "PROCESS"(I MAY SAY) BUT IT ENDED AND I'M HAPPY THAT I PAY ALMOST $150.00 LESS THAN WHAT I PAID RENTING AN APARTMENT FOR 11YEARS. :)

WORKSHOP), BY JUNE 30TH I CLOSED ON MY HOME. IT WAS A "PROCESS"(I MAY SAY) BUT IT ENDED AND I'M HAPPY THAT I PAY ALMOST $150.00 LESS THAN WHAT I PAID RENTING AN APARTMENT FOR 11YEARS.

I used the Dallas NACA office the entire process took me 5 months from going to the workshop to closing on my home. I received a 3.315% interest rate & have been in my home for about 5 months now

You only went to naca coz nobody could help out !

NACA in Columbia, SC sucks I only know 2 people that finally got a house through them, out of me and hundreds others who had to go through hoops and run them down. I finally decided to get my credit right and go through another big mortgage company, but because the market so bad.

It's just horrible. I plan to buy in the next 2 years. I wouldn't refer Naca to anyone.

It's foolishness. NACA SUCKS!!!

Forest, Ohio, United States #273514

I think they are a good organization but the staff in the Dallas office very slow. I have been on HOLD for 20mins.

and counting. I am just to afraid to hang because I will never get through again.

If they could fix the response times it would be so much better. Because right now I am just about ready to throw in the towel.

I want to know if some members are all ready living in their new house with NACA? In Dallas, TX :upset

We are in the process for more than 2 years, the problem is to many new workers without experience about naca, 0 e-mails, 0 phone calls and reschudele app. With only 24 hours, no time to ask for time off on my job. It doesent work in nashville TN.......but all my friends are happy with naca in charlotte, nc there are vevy good workers how knows how naca goes

They have all these offices all over the country forcing thousands of bank applications through their Memphis office where 5 old bitties take their time processing. The local mortgage consultants can't do anything but wait till their files get looked at. You have a better shot at the lottery.

Im so sorry for all NACA members who have and are experiencing the worst. Just a reminder that the loan conselors are only doing their job the way they have been trained and following guidelines. If you are a person who needs help resolving credit issues, charge offs, or any other financial woe, what do you expect????? A loan is a loan, you must qualify and be able to pay for it!!! It's a great program and offers you a wealth of information and enables you to get that house of your dreams without having to pay all those riduculous closing costs... I wish I knew about NACA before I purchased my home...I highly recommend NACA to my friends and family

so on a note, if you don't like the way you feel you are being treated, go somewhere else!

oh...and sometimes it is also your realtor who may not know how the NACA system works and he/she messes it up for you!!!

to alfredo flores- in dallas Springfield, Massachusetts, United States #638603

:grin that bis true sometimes a realtor could delay the closing ans that's why NACA has on a month a realtor workshop in every naca occie workshop is on the first tuesday of every month.

I have had much of the same experience with the NACA process I am hearing on this website. Things got so bad I have had to resort to filing a complaint with both HUD and the State of Texas Banking Commission. At first it seemed as though Carmen Orta was working to get my file correctly approved (I was given a fake approval letter by a loan counselor who they ended up firing because he was giving FAKE approval letters). I signed a contract and put earnest money on a home in February 2010 based on the what turned out to be a FAKE approval letter. Of course when it was time for me to complete the bank application with NACA and my newly appointed counselor, Mario Zavala - Houston, my paperwork was not in the system even though I took everything to the office in person to be scanned or faxed a copy of what was needed in a 30mins at the most time frame. So you can guess it, I had to submit everything yet again(3rd time for those counting)! Well by this time the builder had completely built a house from NOTHING and I had no loan, so my contract was canceled.

My complaint must have sparked an initial fire under NACA, since the office manager Nathan Martinez was fired. Carmen, Mario, along with the underwriters worked to get me a "REAL" approval letter in about a week. But a month later after they assumed I closed my complaint I have yet to complete my bank application, due to Texas now not having a license any longer to submit bank loans to Citi Mortgage (this is what I was told on last Friday, August 27, 2010). It is ALWAYS something with this non-profit. They charge a membership fee when you go to your first appointment $20.00 even if you receive no help or even a follow-up appointment. So how much profit does this add up to? I can only imagine a lot. A $50.00 MONTHLY fee for the ENTIRE life of your mortgage which equates to $600 yearly or $18,000 for a 30 year loan (for the person who stated earlier that people who go to NACA have credit issues that's why they are there, I don’t have a score below 600 and a middle score in the mid 600, so not true). I have also been told that I would be receiving a phone call, or follow up email from Carmen Orta, but I am still waiting!

I can't tell you how many credit reports I have paid for in the last 6 months, because I am constantly told well I am busy seeing new customers (they have to constantly bring in new potential applicants because that’s $20 per person and if they only come to one meeting that’s even better) but I will call you later today, and you can come in tomorrow to complete your bank application, but I still have yet to complete one!

I have a word of advice for others keep track of ALL communication you have with your loan counselor, and when you are finally fed up and go to the state of HUD to file a complaint (In your complaint you will also have an option to bring civil charges against NACA and place a dollar amount in that lawsuit) , include your local congressman/woman, and maybe a local news station also (that’s what I have done)!!! Oh, did I mention my loan counselor told me that I shouldn’t buy a house now because I don’t have any kids and I’m not married LMAO, as if a single woman shouldn’t buy a home, or that I should have a litter of kids first, so sad!

ellielouwho

I am sad to see so many complaints about NACA - in ANY location. I have not had the opportunity to be either extremely pleased nor extremely displeased with them at this time.

However, if any of you complainants went to any of their seminars, I believe you might have learned a thing or two. (1) they are a non-profit organization (2) they are run almost entirely by volunteers (3) they make NO promises that they will definitely be able to secure a mortgage for you OR get a change in an existing mortgage. Were you to attend a seminar you would be reminded that there are MANY other options open to you that offer similar services. (1) you can do it yourself - which I have done to obtain 9 mortgages over a period of 40 years.

(2) you can hire an attorney or a financial manager or a combination to whom you will pay an enormous amount of money to do what you COULD do for yourself for free. (3) you could pick up on advertisements on TV and newspapers for organizations (very MUCH profit making) who make veiled promises to get you what you think you want - you will drop thousands of dollars and mostly get nothing. OR you can be patient and PERHAPS get the help you are seeking through NACA which is totally FREE. The only thing you have to lose is time.

You DO, however, have the possibility of gaining the assistance of people who have a great deal more "pull" with some banks than nearly any other organization currently doing the same thing.

So, those who are so dissatisfied, PLEASE go put out several thousand dollars to someone else for similarly advertised services and see how you make out there. Thank you for doing just that and reporting back!

My officer in Dallas is James T. I have been more than 2 times in his office; just to hear that the information has been erased from the system by them (I don’t know who is them). James is a liar because he stated already 4 times that my case was submitted to underwriting and in reality it has never been submitted.

In regards to Carmen Orta I already try several times to dial number that we have in this blog just to receive a message stating voice mail full and can not receive any more messages.

Since I can confirm that counselor James is liar, I encourage any other disappointed consumers to file a complaints wit BBB , General Attorney and we should sent letters to our senator requesting to remove license of this financial institution that lies to consumers

Naca Dallas isn't the only one that's terrible..try NACA in New Jersey. We are dealing with ALL of the problems that most of you are dealing with in DALLAS. Should we be surprised???

Carmen. I have reached out to you via voice everyday for the last 10 days.

Please give me a call as you stated you would above to update me on my account.

When I saw the information on here decided maybe this will get a response. I am will have to move to another lender with the continued lack of communication.